Saturday, August 2, 2008

breaking dawn at the mall


Vampires + humans + werewolves + Barnes and Noble = Midnight Release of "Breaking Dawn" by Stephanie Meyer. Confused?? Well, you are in the minority:)
So, I'm talking the other day to my friend Kristin and she's so excited about the release party for "Breaking Dawn", the (sort of) final book in the "Twilight" series. I read the books. Enjoyed them. Why not go for the party, too? I never go to a midnight-anything without Jenn, so we made it a girl's night.
There were quite a few of us there: Me, Vicki, Jenn, Kristin.
Je'lana, Vanessa, Javan, and his friend, too.

It was a good time. Unlike the Harry Potter parties, we didn't bring our children. None of us were dressed up in costume. There were plenty of others who were...

(check out the tattoo eyebrows...this chick is serious)

I didn't leave the mall with a book, 'cause I ordered it from Amazon. Won't get it till Monday, so
Kristin and Jenn better keep it to themselves till then:)

3 comments:

Little Hensley Fam said...

Where's the picture with your Vampire teeth??? I guess I'm special eh? Sorry it took so long to figure out my phone, I've never gotten a picture sent to me on the phone so it was new to me! lol! Thanks for letting me figure it out... made me smile, and made me sad I miss you guys!! I would've been there with you!!! I'm glad you had fun!

jaesi said...

oh you guys are too funny.
Yikes..is all I have to say about those tattoos on that beautiful girly.

The Barton Family said...

I hit one of those too and it was CARZY, we left and got the book at Wal Mart. I finished it Sunday night! SOooooooo good!! Can't wait for you to finish yours.